Iceland is perfect for the luxury traveler with a world class accommodation, amazing restaurants, fun activities and breathtaking landscape. Combine all this with the perfect guide/driver and you will get a priceless and unforgettable experience.
1) Travel with a luxury helicopter. It gives you a panoramic view of the most amazing landscape you‘ll ever dream off.
2) Visit inside of a volcano. Every adventurous traveler needs to visit the inside of a volcano. This is a once in a lifetime experience located close to Reykjavik. To preserve the nature vehicles are not permitted so you will hike for 40 minutes to get to the crater.
3) Stay in private lodges. Our private lodges are another way to rest after an eventful day. While staying at one of our private lodges you‘ll get the best service available, including a private chef who cooks a delicious dinner for you.
4) Discover glaciers with private ice walk, ice climb, snowmobiling or by awesome super-jeep. Approximately 11% of Iceland is covered by glaciers, Vatnajokull being the largest of them all.
5) Travel to North of Iceland with private aircraft. Private aircraft is the fastest way to get to the moonlike landscape of Myvatn area in North of Iceland. From the airport you will travel in a luxury vehicle to explore the pearls of the north.
6) Take luxury yacht for whale watching. If you want to do some whale watching, yacht sailing is the luxury way to do it. Have lunch onboard while you try to spot the giants of the ocean.
7) Take private zodiac boat ride on Jokulsarlon. Location for big blockbusters like the James Bond movie Die Another Day, Jokulsarlon ice lagoon offers a magnificent view. Huge Icebergs float in the lagoon and we recommend a private zodiac boat ride to get up close.
8) Stay at the best hotels in Iceland. When travel with style you need a good place to lay your head after an adventurous day. The hotels we work with are the best in Iceland, whether it‘s in Reykjavik or in the countryside you can guarantee a good night’s sleep.
9) Travel in huge private super jeeps on the highlands. The Icelandic way to travel is on huge super-jeeps. This is how we travel into the middle of the island where the roads are only open for off-road vehicles. Our super-jeeps are both comfortable and spacious.
10) Take the Golden Circle in a luxury vehicle with world-class guides. Golden circle is Iceland‘s main attraction. Sit back in a comfortable, luxury vehicle and enjoy the beautiful scenery while our guides tell you everything worth knowing about Thingvellir national park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir the hot spouting geyser.
For more information phone 1-888-DDHRM09