GALICIA: Quinta San Amaro with Destination Spain
Early breakfast in the hotel and check out.
· Private transfer to Bilbao Airport.
· Morning flight to Vigo (Galicia)
· Upon arrival to Vigo, private transfer to Quinta San Amaro. Check in.
· Then private transfer to O Grove region (20min) for a sightseeing and a seafood festival for lunch (“mariscada” as it is known in Spanish) in a selected restaurant (payment on premise).
· Return to the hotel and rest of the day free (dinner, if any, suggested at hotel).
You have moved from Euskadi (the Basque Country) into Galicia, at the North West of Spain, just over Portugal. You have moved from the land of Basques to the land of Gaelics, everyone with its own language, which is not Spanish (but they all speak Spanish too).
Galicia is a top Spain region, in gastronomic terms: great meat from the spring fields of the interior, great vegetables grown along all the year, and incredible seafood (they supply all Spain with seafood).
We have prepared three very special days in Galicia. Starting in this unique hotel, where Nacho (Ignatius) will ensure an unforgettable experience for you.
For this arrival day to Galicia, we propose a sightseeing car tour, with some stops, to see the Ria de Arosa(it resembles a Norwegian fiord) ending in the town of O Groveor Cambadosfor lunch.
In the afternoon, if still energy and good mood, possible visit to an Albariño winery.
Quinta de San Amaro is located in the Salnés Valley, in Meaño, one of the areas with the highest production of Albariño grapes of all those that form part of the D.O. Rías Baixas. Under the aforementioned denomination, more than 180 wineries of different sizes and productions produce wine. Albariño wine is very much appreciated to accompany seafood meals. Depending on the dates and how the travel proposal is formulated, we will advise to offer the best alternative and facilitate the reservation of a visit, at Mar de Frades.
For more information visit www.dominiquedebaydmc.com