The Pantanal Wetlands in western Brazil's Mato Grosso do Sul state are renowned for a rich diversity of flora and fauna - arguably the best wildlife viewing in South America.
The Brazil Safari Company answers some of the reasons why you should be traveling with them to this beautiful region of Brazil.
Why Visit the Pantanal Wetlands?
• The opportunity to track Jaguars with the Oncafari Jaguar Project.
• Outrageous birding including the most plentiful assembly of Hyacinth Macaw, surely one of the world’s most beautiful birds.
• Walking with the fantastic Giant Anteater.
• Witnessing first-hand the cowboy culture of Brazil
• Exclusive safaris away from the crowds in the Southern Pantanal.
What are some of the mammals that I will encounter?
• Giant Anteater
• Giant Otter
• Marsh Deer
• Pampas Deer
What species of bird will I see?
• Hyacinth Macaw
• Red and Green Macaw
• Golden Collared Macaw
• Blaze-winged Parakeet
• Chaco Puffbird
• Southern Screamer
• Spectacled Owl
Find out more on www.brazilsafaricompany..com or contact us for more details.